All manual and electric toothbrush models for children and adults.
Yes, the BrushGuard comes with a Rollclip that holds 170 grams (6 ounces), the weight of many popular electric brushes. If an electric brush is heavier, or the brush head is narrow, it is best to store the brush head only.
No, denture brushes have a wide double-head that does not fit into the Rollclip.
Protection against cross-contamination and airborne germs
Two types of contamination affect toothbrushes: cross-contamination and airborne contamination.
Cross-contamination occurs when brushes touch or share storage. Open cups, baskets and brush holders increase the risk of cross-contamination.
Airborne contamination is caused by germs that travel through the air before settling on surfaces. Microdroplets from coughs and sneezes, as well as sprayed cleaning products and perfumes, are common causes of airborne contamination.
Bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, cleaning products, perfumes and other chemical sprays.
The BrushGuard eliminates the risk of cross-contamination by isolating the toothbrush and blocking airborne contaminants. The Rollclip holds the brush head in an upright position, without contact with the inside of the case, allowing the bristles to dry between brushings. The protector uses no chemicals. It is dishwasher safe.
The UVC radiation must penetrate to the base of the bristles to sterilize the brush head. The bristle arrangement on most toothbrushes does not allow UVC radiation to reach all areas where microbes multiply.
A case or cap keeps moisture in the brush bristles. Bristles that touch the case cannot dry. The humid environment and heat contribute to the growth of microorganisms.
Multi-Surface Stéri Zone
The Stéri Zone is a flexible film with repositionable adhesive. At the time of installation, it can be removed and reinstalled without leaving a trace on the wall. When the Stéri Zone is positioned where you want it, press firmly over the entire surface for maximum adhesion.
1. Permanent installation of one or more BrushGuards without drilling or damaging the wall.
2. Washable with household cleaning products.
3. Compatible with all types of smooth wall: painted wall, mirror, melamine, thermoplastic, metal, ceramic. The wall must be clean, dry and dust free. If the wall has been recently painted, allow the paint to cure according to the manufacturer's recommendations. Do not stick to wallpaper.
4. Can be peeled off without leaving a trace by heating with a hair dryer.
The Stéri Zone is included with all personalized BrushGuard sets. It is also available as an option, through the online store, to bundle pharmacy-purchased BrushGuards into a well-organized set.
1. Choose a location that allows 1 inch (25 mm) of clearance above the Stéri Zone and 7 inches (180 mm) below.
2. Clean the wall with cleaner that leaves no residue, such as a glass and mirror cleaner. The wall should be clean, dry, dust-free, and free of greasy residue. Avoid cleaning wipes as they can leave a slippery residue.
3. Remove the protective paper from the back of the StériZone.
4. Apply the StériZone by pressing lightly around the edge. At this point, the StériZone can be removed and repositioned.
5. When the StériZone is positioned where needed, press firmly over the entire surface.
6. Install the BrushGuard.
1. Remove the BrushGuards.
2. The adhesive reacts differently depending on the type of wall. Lift a corner of the Stéri Zone and peel off slowly. If adhesion is strong, heat the Stéri Zone with a hair dryer to soften the adhesive, then peel off slowly.
Cleaning the BrushGuard
The cleaning frequency varies between 3 and 4 weeks depending on the user. In addition, it is recommended to clean the BrushGuard after an infectious disease (cold, flu, gastro).
Place the BrushGuard on a spike in the dishwasher so that the water jets circulate through the housing. Choose a full wash cycle with drying.
Yes. Remove the BrushGuard from the wall mount, press the 2 buttons on each side of the case, then lift the case. The base, Rollclip and housing can be cleaned separately. Dry the parts before reassembling the BrushGuard..
Materials and allergies
No, all parts are made of polycarbonate, nylon and polyester. No latex is used in the manufacture of the product.
No, the BrushGuard does not contain antibacterial or antifungal agents.
Product life cycle
The BrushGuard is categorized as Plastic 7. Packaging is categorized as Cardboard/Paper and Plastic 1. The Steri Zone is not recyclable.
Problems and solutions
The brush is not inserted properly into the Rollclip. The toothbrush should be stored with the bristles facing the wall.
The brush is not rinsed sufficiently. Rinse brush completely and shake it dry after each use.
The weight of the motor and battery exceeds 170 grams (6 ounces) or the brush head is too narrow. Store brush head without motor or install a Rollclip with tensioner. The Rollclip with tensioner is available at no charge by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org